Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Weekend

"You never worry about the last laugh if you've been laughing the whole time." -- Drake

I have a couple other blog posts that are halfway done, so while I finish those up I wanted to give you guys a quick update post about my weekend. I had a really good weekend, it was relaxing and I got to spend a lot of time with my family.

Saturday morning Tom and I had a bunch of errands to run and stuff to do before we move next week, and then later in the afternoon we took Lexi to the park. Sunday was relaxing, I caught up on my shows that I missed on my DVR and then Sunday night my dad's girlfriend && her daughter came over. They're so sweet. His girlfriend (Terri) bought me a really pretty white watch (I'll take pictures tomorrow when I get batteries for my digital camera.) and gave me a bunch of Victoria's Secret cards for free stuff from there. haha. :) Marissa is her daughter's name and I was talking to her for 2+ hours and we were playing with Lexi. It's nice to spend time with them, we don't get to spend time all together very often and seeing as I'll probably have a step-sister && step-mom soon, I should probably start getting to know them better. My dad wants to propose to Terri around Christmas and of course I'm going to help with everything. I remember when I was little I used to beg my mom for a sister. Instead, I got Jeff. LOL.

Speaking of Jeff, he crashed his truck last week. He was looking at his phone and caused a 4 car accident. He said it was the brakes but the police report said it was the phone so obviously I'm going to believe the police report. He went to the hospital and got checked out. His back was hurt so they gave him some meds for that and released him. The car in front of him had 4 old women in it and they all went to the hospital too, their car was the worst of them all (because it got hit by Jeff's truck and then it hit the car in front of them as well) so hopefully they're OK and released by now too. The other 2 cars had damage but no one else went to the hospital. Thank God my brother is OK though. As much as he can piss me off sometimes, he's still my little brother and I love him.

I had to completely re-do my blog because I messed up some HTML coding. It's the same address (obviously) and I had copies of all of my posts so everything is still here, but I had to spend like 2 hours putting everything back up and fixing it. Thank God I keep copies of all of my posts on my laptop, otherwise everything would've been gone. I love reading my blogs later in life... I'm in the middle of reading my blog from when I was 14/15/16 right now and it's so funny to see what crazy shit I was doing at that age.

I've been getting a lot of feedback from you guys (Google+ friend requests, emails, Luuux friend requests, etc.)-- keep it coming!! :) I love hearing from you. Hi to all of my friends from Luuux too!! If any of you have a blog make sure to comment and leave the URL so I can subscribe. Thanks


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)