Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OOTD 7/2012

This is an outfit I wore last week, I just never got around to uploading the pics onto my computer. I wore this outfit to the mall. It's casual, nothing special, but the shirt is my favorite shirt. :)


The top is from Forever 21, and I wore my Victoria's Secret "Gorgeous Collection" bra with leopard straps because I thought it would look cute with the top. :)

I wore Apple Bottoms jeans. I bought them a few years ago so I don't remember where I got them...maybe A.J. Wright??



I bought my sandals a few years ago from a little boutique in the city. They're gold metallic gladiator sandals.

 For accessories I wore my peach flower ring from Forever 21,
 my gold "Love" ring from Forever 21,
and my gold earrings with peach feathers from either Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe (sorry I can't remember where I got these, it was a few years ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)