Monday, July 30, 2012

Online Shopping Haul

So I've been doing some online shopping lately (not surprising) and I wanted to share what I got with my readers. :) I just ordered everything yesterday, it has all already been shipped && I can't wait to get it! I shopped at Wet Seal, Forever 21, and ASOS. Here's what I got:

Nude Quilted Lock Across Body Bag - $26 (+ free shipping) asos.com


Porkchop Turn Cuff Capri - $15 wetseal.com

Basic Glitter Flip Flop - $6.50 wetseal.com

Cracked Metallic Braided Belt - $4.99 wetseal.com

Chained Cross Ring Set - $4.80 forever21.com


Rhinestoned Bow Ring - $4.80 forever21.com


I'm too excited to get all of my stuff in the mail!! :) I got free shipping at ASOS and 20% off my entire order at Wet Seal. I have 2 coupons for $10/off my order at Victoria's Secret that I need to use before the 31st of July so I'm sure I'll be posting another mini-haul soon. My favorite item is definitely the chained cross ring set. I would wear both on the same finger (like it was shown on the Forever 21 website). All of the items I purchased are still available except for the chained cross ring set (it's sold out). Have you made any exciting purchases lately? Gotten any good deals? Don't forget to comment and let me know!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)