Monday, July 30, 2012

Get In My Business


(A blog from my Facebook written on 01/23/11.)

How many people did you kiss in December? Just one :)

When was the last time that you were genuinely happy? thats funny.

Think back four months ago, were you single? Nope

Who were you dating? Tom

So, you have brown eyes? nope

Whats the song you hear right now? nothing, i hear the baby monitor lol

Does anyone call you babe or baby? Yep

Do you always find it cute when a girl/guy calls you babe/baby? who doesn't?

Is your best friend in love? she says she is. but i know she wants me more. ;)

Is there anyone you don't wanna lose? Of course. Never ever :)

Your boyfriend/girlfriend isn't around but their phone is, do you look through it? I have in the past, but honestly he's been really good to me and he's the first guy that I've dated that I haven't really felt the need to "snoop" on.

What if they went through yours? Go ahead.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? hmm.. i'm sure i could but it would be hard.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? yes

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be? Nope

Today, would you rather go forward a week or back a week? well a week from tomorrow i have court, so i'd go back a week. lol

Is there anything stressing you out currently? Always. mostly legal shit && money

Are you in a good mood? Not really :/

Does anyone hate you? of course. :) fuck a hater.

Are things going well in your life right now? they've been worse but they've DEFINITELY been better.

Do you hide your feelings, or express them? you can tell by the look on my face exactly what i'm thinking/feeling.

Last person that wrote on your wall? i think china?

Have you ever been in a perfect relationship? no relationship is perfect but mine is close.

You're thinking about someone, aren't you? always

Did you talk to someone, until you fell asleep last night? nope

Do you plan on moving out within the next year? I would LOVE to!

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced? not exactly my lip, but right above it.. i have a monroe && its my favorite piercing EVER.

Last night you...? went to celebrate my birthday with my mom, g-ma, tom, lexi, && nevaeh.

that was short. someone find me another one? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)