Monday, July 30, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all the amazing mamas out there!! I hope yesterday was as special for you as it was for me. I may not feel appreciated every single day, but yesterday my family definitely showed me love. I just wanted to document what I got for Mother's Day from my family so I can look back in a few years and see. (That's most of the reason I'm even doing this blog. To document my life and be able to look back later.) Here are my Mother's Day gifts: (By the way, yes I got panties, I thought they were so cute. We're all adults here, I would hope people are mature enough to look at panties.)


 
Chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements and cute note from Nevaeh and my mama. These are legit the BIGGEST, juciest, most delicious strawberries I've ever eaten in my life. I couldn't believe how fresh they were!!

 
Candy arrangement, balloon (hard to see), and card from my Dad. He had his girlfriend arrange it and put all of my favorite candy in there. It was really sweet of him. (In case you couldn't already tell, I am a chocoholic. ;)





 
Victoria's Secret panties from my hubby. :) They were 5/$26, we went to Victoria's Secret and I picked em out. They are too cute, I had to show everyone!!


 
Black linen shorts from Forever 21 from my hubby && Lexi. They look weird here because they're baggy on her, but mine are tighter and super cute. They go really well with the next top I'm going to show you.

 
Studded tank from Forever 21. I love this, it goes perfectly with the black shorts and is a unique twist on a plain tank. (From Tom && Lexi.)


This is my favorite from the clothes I got. It's a lace tank with flowers and bead detailing (you can't see it very well in the picture but there are beads on parts of the flowers). I love this, when I saw it I had to grab it. (From Tom && Lexi.)

 
I also got this headband from Forever 21, it's stretchy and goes all the way around. I tried it on and it would look really cute with the "bohemian" look where it goes around your head (across your forehead), and it would also look cute the normal way you'd wear a headband. The flowers are really small, they look huge in this picture for some reason. (From Tom && Lexi.)

Tom asked where I wanted to go to eat and I said Subway. Hey, I'm easy to please. ;) It was nice spending some time together. He's been working so much and I've really been missing him. My mom didn't receive her gifts in the mail yet, so I can't post what I got her, but I'll put up pics after she gets it. I hope everyone's Mother's Day was as great as mine. :)

"A mother holds her children's hands for a while, but she holds their hearts forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)