Monday, July 30, 2012

My Very First "Outfit Of The Day" Post


So I don't know about you guys, but as you know I'm a huge fan of YouTube beauty gurus. Some of them do "outfit of the day" videos, to show what they're wearing that day. I thought it would be fun to start doing it once in a while too, so here is my first outfit of the day post!



 
I'm wearing a sheer coral tank from Forever 21. It has leopard print on the front with a lace pocket on the right side and the back is all lace (it matches the pocket. Underneath I'm wearing a plain gray tank also from Forever 21, and the necklace is from Forever 21 as well. (This whole outfit was bought at Forever 21 except for the shoes.)
 
View of the back.
 
These shoes are ballet flats from Old Navy. In some light they look gold, and in some light they look silver. I love these! They are so comfy and cute at the same time.
 
I couldn't get a good picture of my jeans, but they were from Forever 21 as well. They are just plain, medium-wash jeans. I was wearing pink stud earrings, a diamond stud cartilage earring, a gold ring with coral colored stones shaped like a heart, and a gold ring that said "love" with coral lettering.

I love this outfit. It's so simple and casual but still fashionable. I have so many things I can't wait to wear. I've been buying lots of spring/summer clothes but it hasn't been warm enough to wear a lot of them. It's supposed to be pretty hot this coming week so I'm sure I'll be posting some more "outfit of the day" blogs. Hope you guys liked it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)