Monday, July 30, 2012

Lazy Day Outfit ;)

 
This is an example of how to make a lazy day outfit not so "homely". Adding a belt and cute accessories really dresses up the outfit. I totally forgot to put my shoes on before I took the picture, but I was wearing gold flats that match the silver ones I was wearing in a previous Outfit Of The Day.
 
My shirt is (obviously) from Victoria's Secret PINK. I got it at the semi-annual sale for $11.99!! What a steal!! :)
 
I added a cute gold belt and turned it to the side to give it a little edge. (The gold on the belt matches the Pink dog perfectly.) I bought this belt at Forever 21 around Christmas, so I'm not sure if it's still there.
 
I'm wearing casual, comfy black leggings that I bought for $4.80 at Forever 21.
 
Here's what the back looks like. My leg is bent which is why the leggings look uneven. lol.
 
I have a silver ring with clear rhinestones on my ring finger on both hands. (Same rings.) I don't remember where I got these, probably either Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe.

I'm wearing my silver charm bracelet from Guess. I'm completely in love with it!! It has hearts, hearts with a lock, keys, etc. Too cute!! :) I got it for $25.

I have a couple other OOTD's that I have from the past 2 weeks but I need to upload them and sort them out, so look out for some more OOTD's in the near future. Remember to comment if you're reading, I love to hear from you guys!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)