Monday, July 30, 2012

July Collective Haul


After doing all of these online surveys, I seem to get paid for most of them around the same time. Some pay with Amazon gift cards, some send money straight to my Paypal account (and credit card), and others send checks in the mail. This is how I have money to shop online for this stuff (along with looking for amazing deals). :) Here's what I bought in the past week:

 
St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - DARK



I've heard great things about this self-tanner, and after reading a TON of positive reviews, I wanted to try it for myself. It's supposed to be a dupe for St. Tropez self-tanner. Unfortunately it isn't available in the U.S., so it's going to take 3 to 5 weeks to get to me from England. Boooo. Hopefully it's worth the wait.
 
Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Spray

I ran out of my Fake Bake Flawless self-tanning spray, so I bought another bottle off of Amazon. I love this stuff!
 
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash- Pink Grapefruit

(Sticking with the grapefruit theme....) I looked online for a good drugstore cleanser for oily or combination skin. I've used the regular Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash but haven't tried  the Pink Grapefruit version. Since I had an Amazon gift card I decided to buy this and try it out. I'll do a review of it once I've been using it for a little longer.
Stila One Step Makeup
 
I was browsing on Amazon and came across Stila One Step Makeup. After reading reviews (like I always do), I decided to give it a try. I'm in the process of writing a review so I don't want to say too much more about it right now.
 
Victoria's Secret- Ruffle Lightly Padded Bra Top (Cobalt) $16.99

Even though the semi-annual sale is over at Victoria's Secret, they still have a ton of stuff on sale on their website. I love clothing from Victoria's Secret. It's always made well, fits perfectly, and lasts for a long time. This top was $16.99 on sale from $39.50. What a steal! I had to do it. ;]

Eminence Organic Skin Care Pink Grapefruit Vitality Masque

I got a sample of the Eminence Organic Skin Care Pink Grapefruit Vitality Masque with my Fake Bake self-tanner purchase. I haven't used it yet but I'm going to try it out tonight, I'll let you guys know what I think of it.


So that's everything I've purchased in the last week or so. As always, comment and let me know what you think, or tell me about any interesting purchases you've made lately. Don't read and not comment, I love hearing from you guys! Blog ideas, requests, etc. it's all appreciated!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)