Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer 2012


Hey everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick "life update". There has been so much going on lately and I just wanted to share what I've been up to with my amazing readers. :)

First of all, THANK YOU guys for being great. Somehow the traffic to my blog has been increasing like crazy and I have a lot of new readers. Your comments/emails are so sweet!! Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think of a post you read or what you'd like to see more of, feel free to ask any questions, etc. I love hearing from you guys!!

Like many of you, summer is my absolute favorite time of the year. There is so much I'm planning on doing this summer, and I'm so excited. Within the next couple weeks I'm planning on going to Six Flags, North Ave. beach, the pool, doing lots of laying out, and I really want to take Lexi to the zoo with some of my friends && their kids. I have tons of play dates planned for Lexi because she absolutely loves being around other kids and she is seriously such an angel, I got so lucky. She shares so well- she will give away her last piece of chocolate or her favorite toy. #proudmama. :)  I'm trying to surround myself with REAL, trustworthy, amazing friends && I plan on spending lots of time with them this summer. I'm excited for the little stuff- going to the beach with friends, bonfires, all of the festivals/carnivals/Taste of Chicago, etc. My mom && Nevaeh will be up here sometime soon as well, so of course I'm going to go all out while they are here and spend as much time with them as possible. I've missed them so much and am so excited to see them!!

Now for some amazing news: Tom recently quit his old job because his boss was shady as hell, and he just started his new job last week. I'm so proud of him, he's busting his ass && getting that paper. We're going to start apartment hunting soon, and we will definitely be out of here within the next month (or 2 months tops). We could do it on Tom's salary alone but I want to work at least part-time and contribute to our finances. I don't like relying on other people, and I like having my own money. Getting our own place is probably the highlight of the whole summer for me. It's been a long time coming and now that it's finally coming to fruition, I'm getting super excited.

Overall this summer is going to be a great one for me, for US, and I'm so blessed && fortunate to be where I'm at in my life right now. What are your summer plans?? What are you most excited to do this summer?? Let me know in the comments! :)

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)