Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Lovin`

SUMMER LOVIN’

I'm not one to follow trends, but I do pay attention to them and if I like a trend, I'll wear it. Luckily the spring/summer of 2012 has a lot of really cute trends going on right now, and these are the things I'm eying:

Maxi Dresses

Maxi dresses are really in this summer, and I can't wait to get my hands on some. They are so flowy and comfortable, not to mention sexy without even trying to be. I love them and these are the two I'm wanting to buy: 

 



 The one above is from Victoria's Secret.
 
This is also from Victoria's Secret.

Other dresses I'm loving at the moment:

 
The dresses above are both from Victoria's Secret. I love the color white, it really makes my tan pop and it looks so fresh and summery. Can't wait to get my hands on these dresses!!
 

Pastel colors, especially mint.

 I'm really excited about this trend because pastel colors look great on any skin tone and personally I like how I look when I'm wearing anything pastel.


 
The mint green nail polish at the top is by Essie and the one at the bottom is by Sally Hansen, it's called "Lacey Lilac". I already own the "Lacey Lilac", and I am totally in love with it. It's my new favorite polish out of my collection.

 
I can't wait to get my hands on these adorable aqua colored shorts from American Eagle. How cute!!

Lace.

 
  Lace is really big this spring/summer. I love the dress pictured above, it's from Wet Seal. I already have a lot of lace items in my wardrobe, but this dress is so cute, I have to get my hands on it.


Bandeaus.

I was never really into Bandeaus until recently. I started seeing them styled in different ways and I actually really like them. They can go under shirts/denim jackets to add a pop of color to an outfit, and there are so many different colors/styles. The bandeau pictured above is from Wet Seal, and it could actually be placed under 3 of my categories (bandeaus, pastel, and lace). I want to pick up a few of these in this color, hot pink, black, and white.

Rompers.



Both of the rompers pictured above can be purchased at Forever 21. First of all, these are SO comfortable. Secondly, you can dress them up with a pair of heels and a clutch, or dress them down with flip flops. I haven't seen many floral patterns that I'm into, so the rompers I've picked are plain colors, but if you are into the whole floral look, there are tons to choose from. I've seen them everywhere. These are definitely a wardrobe essential for this summer.



This is just my take on the current trends that I'm liking. There are plenty of trends that I think are hideous (paisley patterns, for example). I don't follow trends because everyone is wearing them. I just pick what I like. I don't want to look like every other girl, so I try to put my own twist on my outfits. Keep an eye out for another outfit of the day coming soon, and comment below and let me know what you think of the current trends!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with?

    I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?

    Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    Here is my blog post ... Ice Age Adventures Cheats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)