Monday, July 30, 2012

Rob && Zena's


Tom, Lexi && I went to Rob && Zena's house again today. :) I can't stop talking about how happy I am to finally have real friends that aren't fake, liars, shit talkers, etc. I know that they are genuine && they aren't out to screw us over to benefit themselves. If I'm good at one thing, it's reading people. I can tell what kind of person you are the first time I meet you. I either get a good vibe from you or a bad vibe from you and base my first impression of you off of that.

I haven't been close with another female the way I am with Zena in a long time. It's nice to have another female to talk to and look at things from a female's perspective. Of course I love Tom and he's always there for me no matter what, but sometimes there are things that guys will never understand and it's nice to have someone that can relate to certain things. Anything I'm going through I know I can talk to her about it because we are so similar && our life stories are nearly identical. It's crazy.

Zena has a daughter that is a few months younger than Lexi, and her && Lexi are adorable together. They love to have someone their own size to run around with, and they wear each other out. Whenever we go over to their house, the second we leave Lexi is knocked out immediately in the car. It's nice because she burns all of her energy there && then when we get home we can relax.

((Tom reading to Lexi && Miley 03/10/12))

Anyway, I just wanted to write a quick blog about my day. I have a couple more blogs I need to finish && I'll post them as soon as I'm done writing them (within the next few days). ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)