Monday, July 30, 2012

Pet Peeves


Before I say anything, I want to say I know I'm nowhere near perfect, and I've never claimed to be. These are just my pet peeves. Everyone has them, I just thought it would be funny to share them and see what everyone else's are as well. In no particular order:

-LIARS.

-THIEVES.

-WOMEN THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW FAT THEY ARE WHILE SITTING IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT.

-HOW EVERY GIRL WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA THINKS SHE'S A MODEL NOW.

-GROWN ASS MEN/WOMEN THAT ARE ILLITERATE AND SPELL THINGS WRONG WHEN TRYING TO INSULT PEOPLE.

-WHEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING NO MONEY AND WASTE THE MONEY THEY DO HAVE ON DUMB SHIT.

-FRIENDS  THAT ARE CRAZY AND POSSESSIVE.

-NOSY PEOPLE THAT READ MY SHIT JUST TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE. :)

-PEOPLE THAT CHEAT ON THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER. (What's the point?! If you're not happy, move around. Why would you sneak around when you can free yourself from the relationship all together??)

-STUCK UP FEMALES.

-COMPULSIVE LIARS THAT WILL MAKE UP ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING JUST TO SOUND "COOL".

-WHEN YOU CATCH SOMEONE IN A LIE AND THEY KEEP LYING, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THEY'VE BEEN CAUGHT.

-PEOPLE WITH BAD HYGIENE. 

-PEOPLE WHO DON'T DISCIPLINE THEIR KIDS. (i.e.- your kid is running around screaming, breaking stuff, and acting a fool and you just stand around and do nothing about it.)

-UNAPPRECIATIVE LEECHES.

-PEOPLE THAT USE OTHER PEOPLE. (In any way. For money, to get ahead, for anything.)

-PEOPLE THAT BITCH ABOUT MONEY BUT ARE TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR ASS AND GET A JOB. (What makes you think you're so special? Everyone else works for their shit, you can too.)

-PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY'RE ENTITLED TO SPECIAL TREATMENT.

-WHEN PEOPLE ACT DRUNK AFTER 1 BEER.

-DRUNK DRIVERS. (Enough said.)

-HATERS. (I could write a whole blog on this subject, so I'll leave it alone right now.)

-WHEN A GIRL THAT SHOULD BE WEARING AN XL TRIES TO SQUEEZE INTO A SMALL.

-WHEN A GUYS PANTS ARE DOWN TO HIS KNEES.

-WHEN RANDOM WEIRDOS MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK AND SAY DUMB SHIT. (Examples: showing pictures of their junk, trying to "holla" at me, saying they want to have sex with me, asking for my number, etc. WTF are you thinking?? Seriously.)

-WHEN PEOPLE CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN. (Go back to the farm you came from.)

-WHEN FEMALES TALK A BIG GAME, AND WANT TO FIGHT EVERYONE, BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO DO IT THEY HIDE LIKE BITCHES.

-WHEN IDIOTS FROM THE SUBURBS PRETEND TO BE IN A GANG. (No, it's not 1990 anymore, and no one believes you anyway. You live in the suburbs in a nice house with your parents, but you are SO hard. And the "Vicelord" hat doesn't help convince anyone either.)

-HYPOCRITES.

-RACISM. (I can't believe this is still an issue. It's sad. It's 2012 and people are still so judgmental, which brings me to my next pet peeve....)

-JUDGMENTAL PEOPLE.

-DUPAGE COUNTY.

-99.999999999999% OF COPS.

-COMMERCIALS.

-PEOPLE THAT EAT IN BED AND LEAVE CRUMBS.

-PEOPLE THAT SPIT EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC. (Seriously, that's disgusting....)

-WHEN PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ME IN A STATUS AND DON'T TAG ME. (Super annoying.)

I could go on for days but you get the point. What are your pet peeves?? Comment and let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)