Thursday, September 13, 2012

China Glaze "Lorelei's Tiara"

As some of you know, I do surveys online for extra money. Some send checks to my house, some go to my Paypal account, and others give Amazon gift cards. I just got an Amazon gift card and got a bunch of beauty products (which I'll show you in another post). My absolute favorite that I got during this little Amazon haul, was a nail polish by China Glaze called "Lorelei's Tiara". It is the most gorgeous glitter polish with silver and blue glitter. I put silver under the polish before painting my nails but there is so much glitter you don't even have to. You could do two coats and your nails will be completely covered in glitter. This is my new favorite polish. Here are some pics:

China Glaze- Lorelei's Tiara

<3

#NewFave
Have you ever tried it? What is your favorite nail polish? Hit up the comments, loves. :))

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)