Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Favorites

I'm going to jump on the "Monthly Favorites" bandwagon (finally!!) and start sharing my favorite products for each month. Some might be new products, some might be products I've been using for a while, but they're all products I've used a lot throughout the month. Not all of the products are beauty products, most are, but it can be anything; music, movies, tv shows, hair products, makeup, clothes, etc. These are my favorites from the month of September:




Loreal Collagen Moisture Filler Day Moisturizer SPF 15

I bought this in August but I've been using it a lot more often this past month. I have oily/combination skin, and a lot of moisturizers make my skin super oily. This moisturizer does a great job at moisturizing my skin, but doesn't leave behind an oily mess. It smells great too!

Physician's Formula Summer Eclipse Bronzing and Shimmery Face Powder in Starlight
I've used this bronzer a few years ago, and it used to be my go-to bronzer. I recently purchased it on Amazon and fell in love with it all over again. It gives your skin a nice shimmer, but it doesn't overdo it. It makes your skin look healthy and glowing. I used this everyday this past month.

Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara (Mega Plush) Washable-  Very Black
I am obsessed with watching YouTube beauty gurus, and I have seen so many of them rave about this mascara. While I was at Walmart a few weeks ago, I decided to pick it up and try it for myself. I really like it. The brush is great, it does a really good job of separating your lashes and lengthening them. The only downside to this mascara is that it says it's washable but it's extremely hard to take off, and the bottle dries up quickly (the mascara seems a bit drying as well). It does such a great job making my lashes look on point that I can get past it's downsides. ;)

Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Beach Plum
I got this as part of a free set with a Clinique purchase. I love the whole Clinique brand as a whole, they have yet to make a product that disappoints me. I love these colors- the plum color works great as a crease color and I use the gold as a lid color or a highlight color. I will definitely repurchase this eye shadow duo because I've used it almost every day this past month.

Tarte Deluxe Primer Trio
I bought this primer trio off of Amazon a couple months ago, and have been using it almost everyday since. I already blogged about this primer trio so I won't say much more about it, but I do love it and have been using it a ton lately.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm

I bought this from Target this past month because it was very close in color to my Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle. I put this on my lips first and then I put the lip butter on top. Love it!!

Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
I've already blogged about this one too so I'm not going to say much, but I wanted to mention it in my favorites because I use it almost every day. It makes my lips SO soft and smooth, I don't know what took me so long to get into the Lip Butter craze!!

Remington S5500 Digital Anti-Static 1" Ceramic Flat Iron
I've had this flat iron for a while but I wanted to mention it in my favorites because I use it almost every single day. I use it to straighten my hair, curl my hair, make waves in my hair... and this lil guy is durable. I can't tell you how many times I've dropped it, and it still works great without a scratch.

Gatorade- Lemon Lime<3
I know this is random but as many of you know I've been in #SkinnyBitchMode lately && I've been dieting and trying to work out as often as possible. I get bored of drinking just water, so I drink Gatorade and reduced calorie Gatorade. They are delish, refreshing, and have very few calories. What more can you ask for?!

The Sopranos Complete 6 Season Set on DVD
In the month of September I've really gotten into the Sopranos. We own the complete 6 season set on DVD. My fiance always tried to get me to watch it but I never wanted to. Finally this past month I decided to give it a chance && now I'm hooked!! I went through a season in 2 days!! I can't stop watching it. So of course I had to include this in my September Favorites.


That's it for my favorites for the month of September. I'm going to start doing this every month. What are YOUR September faves? Comment below and let me know!! :)

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)