Saturday, September 8, 2012

Picture Time...

Hey everyone :)

I wanted to share some pictures I've taken recently. We've been getting settled into our apartment and now we're getting back into our normal routine. We have 2 gazebos, a few bridges, and a walking path in our apartment complex. There is a pond and tons of frogs/ducks/little fish. Lexi loves taking walks around there and it's great exercise for me too! Here are some pics:

Lexi in the gazebo.

My silly girl :))

The fountain in the middle of the complex.

Model material ;)



I Hope You Dance- Lee Ann Womack
Me in the car a couple weeks ago.
BFFL && Sisters Forever <3

my beautiful first born :))

My heart.
One of the next few posts I'll be publishing is an apartment tour. I've been finishing up putting stuff away and taking pics of our new place. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)