Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lip Butter Bitches!!

Hiiii my beautiful readers,

I am happy to announce that I finally jumped on the Revlon Lip Butter bandwagon!! I don't know why I didn't try this product earlier, because I am obsessed with it now. I wanted to post some pics and do a quick review on it.

I bought Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter in the shade "065 Creamsicle" from Walmart for $6.48. Here are some pics:

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (065 Creamsicle)

As clear as I could get it...

Gorgeous nudish-pink color.


Again (with flash this time).
When I got home from Walmart I wanted to try it right away. I swatched it on my hand first and I was pleasantly surprised with the consistency. It was so smooth. It glided on my lips like butter (no pun intended). If a chapstick, lipgloss, and lipstick had a threesome and made a baby, they would have a lip butter. Lip butters have the moisturizing benefits of a chapstick, the shine of a gloss, and the color/pigmentation of a lipstick. It's not super long lasting but it does last for a few hours. After wearing this daily for about a week now, I've noticed that my lips are a lot softer and more moisturized. I picked the shade I did because I was looking for a light colored nude lipstick. Although when you take the top off and you look at the actual product, it looks orangey, it's not at all. When it's on your lips it will show up as a nudish pink color. Overall I love Revlon Lip Butter and can't wait to get more!! Try it for yourself if you haven't already!! Don't forget to comment and feel free to contact me if you want me to try out and review another product. :)

xo, Sarah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)