Sunday, September 2, 2012

All Moved In

Sorry I've been completely neglecting my blog but we've been in the process of moving for the last few weeks. It's nice being on our own in an apartment but there are a lot of unexpected costs that have come up. We spent almost $2000 in the last month on moving costs, the hotel we had to stay at for a week, our storage unit, things we needed, etc. That's not even including rent!! Tom has been working full time and we've been saving so hopefully our bank account will get replenished soon because it's looking pretty pathetic after all this. ;) I'm supposed to be starting a job as a caretaker for an elderly man soon but I'm not sure exactly when. It will help a lot to have two incomes. Our roommate is super sweet. He's really laid back and quiet, I think we'll get along with him really well. Hopefully Lexi doesn't scare him too much, LOL, I know she can be a lot to handle at times.

I have a few blog posts that I've been working on but none of them are completely finished yet. I should have at least 1 new one up by the end of the day tomorrow. I've been trying new products and have some reviews. I got a request to do a review for a primer by Tarte so I bought it and I'm almost done with editing the pictures and review. Keep an eye out for that. :) I'm back online for good now so keep the requests coming and don't forget to leave comments and feedback!!

xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)