Saturday, December 8, 2012

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips: Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow (Nude)

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips: Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow (Nude)


Yesterday while hubs, Lexi, and I were grocery shopping at Walmart, (shocker!) I saw this beautiful little nude palette. It's the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips: Custom Enhancing Shadow (Nude). I instantly fell in love && had to buy it. I wanted to put my 2 cents in for you guys in case you've seen this lovely product on the store shelves. I love nude/neutral colored eye shadow. They look great against any skin tone, and you can do a soft, subtle day look or do a sexy, smokey nude night look. For this particular palette, you can use the shadows dry for a more subtle look or wet for a more dramatic, intense look. I love the Physician's Formula brand because their products are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, dermatologist approved, safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, and gluten free. The best part is that this palette was only about $10! You can't go wrong with that price. Have you ever tried the Nude palette or any of the Physician's Formula products? What did you think? Comment below and let me know! :)

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)