Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Haul Part 3

You know the drill by now. Here we go:

Stuff for other people:



Men's Pajama Pants- Target $12.99

My Look Color Your Own Messenger Bag- Target $10.19

Spongebob Bath Set- Target $4.98 on clearance

Fusion ProGlide Shaving Kit- Target (lost other receipt)

Misc. Stocking Stuffers- Target

More Misc. Stocking Stuffers- Target

Disney Princess Walkie Talkies- Target $17.48

Strawberry Shortcake Movie- Target $5.00

Bodycology Gift Set- Walmart

Disney Princess Keys- Walmart $3.00


 Stuff for me:

Slippers- Aeropostale $7.95 at 70% off

Bootcut Jeans- Aeropostale $19.80 @ 60% off

close up so you can see the wash of the jeans

Sweatpants- Aeropostale $8.55 @ 70% off
Misc. Stuff I needed- Target


 After the crazy sale Aeropostale was having the other day, I had to go back and get a few more things. I also got some gifts for other people there but I'll have to take pictures of those later (I forgot.). I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas Eve tomorrow && Christmas on Tuesday!!

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)