Thursday, November 29, 2012

ex-friends...

#RandomThoughtOfTheDay

For some reason lately I've been really missing people that I used to be friends with, even the ones that were shitty to me. It sucks when a friendship gets ruined over something stupid, but everything happens for a reason I guess.... Because of my past and the people in it, I don't trust easily, and once you break my trust you'll never fully get it back. I don't feel completely comfortable around many people so when I find someone that I really bond with and connect with, it's great because it's so rare for me. Especially with females. I'm a good person, I have a good heart, and I try to see the good in everyone and look past the small things. There are some things that just can't be looked past though... anyway I'm off, I have shit to do in the morning.

xo, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I feel just like u! I missed hanging out w u, talkin to u, just the daily hellos we're nice!
    Especially that it was over dumb Shit!
    U r a good person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)