Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Glamoflague Review!!

Glamoflague concealer- $6 Walmart
Yesterday while I was at Walmart with the hubby, I was looking through the makeup section (go figure) and I saw a huge display of Hard Candy products. I personally love most Hard Candy products and think they're a great drug store brand, but for some reason they only seem to be at select Walmart stores now. As I was browsing, I found my shade in Glamoflague concealer, which I've heard a ton of great reviews about. It's actually a tattoo concealer, so it's pretty heavy duty. Unfortunately for me, I have oily, acne-prone skin. (Wahhh!!) My breakouts (like many women's) tend to flare up around that 'time of the month' which is coming up, so it was a perfect time to try this baby out. I got home and tried it right away, and I was amazed with the results. The consistency was very thick, and I only needed a teeny tiny bit to cover everything. Quickly I realized that this little tube will probably last me for 6+ months. Lol! It has easily buildable coverage && covers even bigger blemishes flawlessly. It's not greasy or oily and has a very smooth application. I have definitely found one of my new favorite concealers. I would recommend this to anyone, especially with acne scars or acne prone skin. It also works great for what it's made for, which is concealing tattoos. I tested this out on a friend's tattoos and worked pretty well. It comes with a skin-colored pencil that you outline the tattoo with, and you fill in the lines with the concealer. Have you tried this before? Did you like the results? Comment with your thoughts and experiences. :)

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)