Monday, November 12, 2012

OOTD 11/09/12

Hey everyone!

I'm in the middle of a few different blog posts that aren't finished yet, but in the mean time I wanted to post a quick outfit of the day. I wore this on 11/09/12 just as a casual outfit while I went out for the day and ran errands. Nothing too special but I wanted to share anyway because I've been getting a ton of requests for OOTD posts and pics on how I style my outfits. Here it is:

Bow Ring - Forever 21

Heart Ring- Forever 21;; Flower Ring- Forever 21



Gold Ring- Forever 21

Earrings- Charlotte Russe

Black "Love" Cropped Tee- Forever 21

Plain Black Tank (Underneath)- Target

Metallic Gold Belt- Forever 21

Plain Blue Skinny Jeans- Forever 21

Black Sequined Boots- Avon.com

Sequined Leopard Purse- Bebe


Hope you guys liked it! I'll have some more new posts up very soon!

xo,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)