Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mall Haul (Featuring my Grandma!)

Yesterday my Grandma took Tom, Lexi, and I to Yorktown Mall to do some shopping. My grandma and I used to go shopping all the time so this was a lot of fun to do again. Once again, she spoiled us and was so good to us. I am so thankful to have such a close relationship with my grandma and be able to do fun mall days, lunches, etc. with her. She has seen me go through most of my struggles and has loved me regardless, and I am so grateful for that. She is an amazing woman. 

Here is what she bought me:

My first, and favorite thing is this gorgeous sleeveless denim vest with studs. I'm obsessed. :)

Studded Sleeveless Denim Vest- Forever 21- $27.80




(Vest price tag. Had to mess with the clarity because it was blurry. Sorry!!)
White Knit Cap Sleeve Top with Lace Back Panel - Forever 21- $6.80

Price tag and lace panel.

Baby Pink Racerback Tank- Forever 21- $4.80


Black Ankle Length Leggings- Forever 21- $5.80

Socks (don't remember price) and Cream Belt- Forever 21- $3.80


Tom also got some jeans that he needed. We had such a good time and can't wait to do it again. Thank you so much, love you Grams!! ♥ 

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)