Sunday, February 24, 2013

Onyx Professional 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover Review



In my last haul post, I mentioned purchasing the Onyx Professional 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover. I wanted to do a review on this because I am so in love with it!!

I use a lot of glitter polish (what girl doesn't?!), especially as an "accent". As anyone who uses glitter polish knows, it's almost impossible to get off. Before using this nail polish remover, it would literally take me longer to get my old (glitter) polish off than to put new polish on. By the time I was done, my hands would be so tired I would sometimes just give up and paint my nails later. Hah. (I think I just admitted how lazy I can be. Oh well...)

I'm very into watching YouTube beauty gurus and have learned about so many different products that I have ended up purchasing and falling in love with. This is one of them. While I was at Walmart a few weeks ago doing my beauty "stock up", I saw this and had to get it. It was only $0.99!! I've bought nail polish removers for 7x that price that don't work half as well. I wanted to use it a few times before I reviewed it and I have so here are my thoughts on it:

Price: I think this is obvious, the price is almost too good to be true. ;)
How it works: This stuff works like a charm. I have never come across a product that works so quickly and easily. I literally put some on a cotton ball, press it to my nail for a couple seconds, rub my nail 3 to 4 times, and everything is off. I don't have to put a ton of pressure or rub my nail endlessly, even with glitter polish. In case you couldn't tell, I'm very impressed with the quality, especially for such a low price.
Packaging: The packaging is pretty basic, it's just a bottle with a twist off top. No graphics or anything, nothing fancy. It does have information on the back and directions.
Comments: I definitely will repurchase this product. The only advice I have is to either not use this every single time you do your nails because pure acetone can be extremely drying (although I haven't noticed my nails being any dryer after using this product) and/or use a nail moisturizer after using this product. Overall it's great and I recommend it to everyone, especially people that use a lot of dark and/or glitter polish.

xo, Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)