Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New Drugstore Products I'm Loving 💕

Hi my loves,

I've been trying to get my mind off of everything that happened in the last 2 months, and what's better than retail therapy?! A good friend gave me a gift card and told me to buy some things for myself to cheer me up because things have been so rough lately. Normally I would save it for bills, or the kids, or something we need, but she insisted I spend it on myself, and who am I to argue?! 😉😄 I bought some clothing also that I may post a collective haul of soon, but for now I wanted to post some awesome new drugstore products that I purchased and have been using pretty much daily. Let's jump right in...





Covergirl Trunaked Peach Punch Palette

I actually purchased the entire Peach Punch line. I'm really impressed with the highlight, it's beautiful. The highlight is by far my favorite thing from the entire line. The blushes are really pretty too. The entire line is peach scented and I love it. It's not too overpowering, but definitely scented. The palette is nice, I like the color scheme a lot and the gold/nude colors are gorgeous. The only downside is the matte colors have quite a bit of fallout so you have to be careful with that.


 Maybelline Lemonade Craze Palette

I was super excited to finally get my hands on this palette. The colors are beautiful and it has some shades that you wouldn't normally see included in a palette. I wish they had more yellow hues, but overall I really like it. A few of the colors could be a bit more pigmented but for the most part it's a great palette.


Loreal Paradise Enchanted Palette

This is another palette I was very excited to finally purchase. It's apple scented, and I'm not going to lie, that's 90% of the reason I bought it. 😂 The colors are absolutely beautiful. I've been using this palette the most out of the palettes I've purchased recently. Every color has great pigmentation and there are so many different looks you can do with this palette alone. It has a mix of matte and shimmer shades which I love.


NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette

When I saw this palette, I had to have it. I have a TON of nude eyeshadow palettes, but not many with bright colors. This palette literally has every color of the rainbow and although I haven't had a chance to use every shade yet, I've used about 75% of them and they are all super pigmented. NYX has yet to really let me down, and this is just another great NYX product.


No7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimizing Primer

I wasn't looking for a primer, but I always try the in-store testers. Once I tried this, I had to buy it. It's silky smooth (silicone based) and does help make my big pores look not as noticeable. It's an excellent primer and I've been using it every single day lately.


NYX #thisiseverything Lip Oil

I've owned thousands of makeup products, but for some reason I've never owned a lip oil before. So for that reason, plus the pretty packaging, I had to get this. I've been putting it on my lips at night before bed and I really love how hydrated it keeps them throughout the night. I'll definitely continue to use this nightly.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette

Okay, this one isn't drugstore, but I felt I should include it because I really love it. I've been wanting this for a while and finally splurged on it. I'm glad I did. Normally I use powder contour products and was a little nervous to try cream products because I thought they would be messy to apply. I was wrong. I am really impressed with this palette and (as you can see) I've been using it a TON. If you're on the fence about buying this because it's high end and a little more pricey, definitely splurge and get it. It's totally worth it, I promise!

Have you tried any of these? What did you think? What new products have you been loving lately or what have you been wanting to try? Let me know in the comments below! 💖

xo, Sarah

18 comments:

  1. Great post :-)

    I'm following you. I hope you will follow me too

    Suesanqa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thanks for visiting and following me, I'm following you back now as well! 💖

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  2. I don't know any of that but seem to be really nice :) I like NYX.

    BE YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love NYX as well, they have so many great products.

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  3. So many awesome palettes! I just picked up the scented L'Oreal one as well and cannot wait to try it. And the Cover Girl eyeshadow palettes are actually SO great. Tons of pigmentation and gorgeous shades.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love it! I used it again today, I'm super impressed with it. 😊

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  4. Great post - looks like you have picked out a lot of great products! That NYX palette has so many awesome shades... Definitely not something I would usually wear (I'm more of a natural girl so I LOVE the colors of the Cover Girl palette). Thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I've done some really fun looks with the NYX palette so far though, maybe I'll post some soon. 😊 Thanks for following, I'm following you back now! 💕

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry you've had a rough few months. I definitely think everyone deserves to treat themselves this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree! 😊💖

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    all products sounds great my friend :D

    NEW FASHION POST | SALES ALERT: MUST-HAVE PIECES YOU NEED TO CATCH! :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love finding new eye shadows!
    Thanks for following, I am following you as well :) xo

    xo, Lisa Mom Wife Design Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And awesome, can't wait to read more from you! 💖

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  8. Nice list of products! I've been wanting to try that NYX eyeshadow palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I love all the colors, the looks you can do with that palette are endless! 😊

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  9. What a great roundup! I'm going to keep an eye out for the lip oil...I've never tried one either.

    Xoxo,
    Desi | www.fashionlingual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised how much I liked it! I never knew I needed a lip oil until now haha. 🤷‍♀️😂 Thanks for stopping By!
      xo, Sarah

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)