Friday, April 20, 2018

Milani Most Loved Mattes Palette Review

Good morning loves!

I got a bunch of new makeup, and wanted to review some of the products for you, so I decided to review my favorite one first.







I purchased the Milani "Most Loved Mattes" Palette at Walmart for $20. It's definitely on the pricier side for a drug store brand eyeshadow palette, but it's worth every penny. I was so impressed by it! It comes with 12 shades, a mix of matte and shimmer shades. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it has a full size mirror inside as well.

All of the shades are extremely pigmented, easy to blend, and have minimal fallout. I keep finding myself reaching for this palette each morning because you can do SO many different looks just using this palette alone with its mix of cool toned shadows and warm toned shadows.


I would absolutely recommend this to anyone in the market for a new eyeshadow palette. It really is great and very versatile. The array of shades would look beautiful on any skin tone.

Let me know in the comments below if you've tried this palette or what your favorite palette is at the moment! 😊

xo, Sarah

6 comments:

  1. My daughter would love this pallette... I'll have to show it to her. She's been practicing with her make up and she's getting so good at applying it... I showed her how you did your eyes, she loved it... she wants to learn how you do your smokey eyes ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I think I'm going to do a step by step tutorial soon. When I do, I'll let you know so you can show your daughter. 😊💖

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    super cool shades my friend :D

    NEW #DRESSTOIMPRESS POST | DARE YOU TO USE COLORS. :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the comment! <3

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  3. Love those shades.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend as well! 😊

      xo, Sarah

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)