Saturday, January 13, 2018

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale January 2018 Haul

Good morning beauties!!

Brrr it got so cold here in Chicago again. It was beautiful for a couple days, I'm talking upper 50s which is unheard of here in January, but now it's back to being ridiculously cold. 🙄 Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Anyway, I went to the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale during the week (and last night as well) and got some amazing deals on done really cute stuff. I love seeing hauls so I thought I would share what I got with you. Unfortunately 99% of my VS Pink clothes (and even underwear...wtf) was stolen last year so I'm starting from scratch. 🙄😔 I was really happy to be able to get a few things and start my "collection" over. 

Here's what I got:


Silver/Gold/Rose Gold Ombre Bling Sweatpants 
 These are my absolute favorite out of everything I bought. I was really lucky to get them too because it was the last pair they had and they were hidden in the back. They are normally $80 and I got them for $30!! SUCH a good deal and they are so freaking cute. 🤗 The lettering goes from silver to gold to rose gold, which I love.

Pink Pullover
This was normally around $50 and I scored it for $22! It's thick and super comfy. The wording is a velvet material and that made me love it even more, so I had to get it.

Pink Bling Long Sleeve Tee
I got really lucky with this one too, because it was also the last one. In case you couldn't tell, I love anything with bling. 😂 I'm just a little extra when it comes to things like that, I can't help it. This was originally $40 and I got it for $20.

Pink Logo Velvet Thongs

Pink Logo Boyshort

Pink Logo Boyshort
Okay, I'll admit these weren't on sale but I fell in love and had to have them. I literally have over 200 pairs of panties... I could buy 100 more and I will still never have enough. I've been wanting these velvet thongs for the longest time so I had to get those. The black boyshorts were super cute so I added that to my bag, and the last pair says "Pants are useless" so of course I had to buy those. These were 5 for $28.

Victoria's Secret Best Sellers Gift Set and Pink Body Mist
The 4 on the left came together in a super cute box as a gift set but I opened it before I decided to do a haul and didn't get the chance to take a picture. It was only $10 for all 4! I got it from the Victoria's Secret store, not Pink. The one on the right was purchased from Pink, and it's their "Cool & Bright" body mist. I was in line and saw it on the shelf, and once I smelled it I had to have it. Another thing I collect is perfume/body sprays. I'll never have enough of those either. 😊 This one was normally $10 but I got it on sale for $2.50!

Pink Tie Dye Logo Socks

Pink The Dye Logo Socks
Last but not least, I got two pairs of tye dye logo knee socks. They were free with purchase and since I went twice I got two pairs! They are normally $10 each.

The sale ends Sunday, and I may go back either today or tomorrow to get one or two more things. I don't have to explain nyself but I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I work my butt off full time (all while raising kids) and am very frugal with my money. I pretty much only shop during sales, at places like Discovery, or at discount stores like TJ Maxx, Burlington, Ross, etc. I take very good care of my things and am very appreciative of and thankful for everything I have. 😊

What was your favorite piece from my haul? Did you go to the semi annual sale? Let me know in the comments below!

xo, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)