Friday, January 6, 2017

Aisle Style

Happy New Year everyone!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Mine was good, I'm just trying to stay warm in this horribly cold Chicago weather!! I've been spending most of my time indoors lately, and have only been going out if I absolutely have to. When I'm not spending time with my kids, I'm on my laptop a lot. I've been doing a ton of "online window shopping". I came across a website that has some gorgeous dresses, Aisle Style UK. They have a huge selection of bridesmaids dresses (uk)prom dressescommunion dresses, wedding dresses, homecoming dresses, and more.

Here are some of my favorites:

Delicate Lace Long Sleeved Mermaid Prom Dress

Fancy off the Shoulder Sparkle Beaded Bodice A-line Peach Chiffon Prom Dress


Sexy Black Lace Overlay Tulle Shoulder Straps Mermaid Keyhole Back Prom Dress

The links to the beautiful dresses above are under the photos. They have dresses for every occasion. Go take a look!

xo, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I hope it's warming up there in Chicago... We had some pretty warm weather until just the last couple of days... we had a lot of snow in the past few days and the temperatures have dropped. My oldest lives in Wisconsin and she told me it's been pretty cold there, I love the heat... I could live somewhere warm and never look back xox Happy New Year, I hope you have an amazing one filled with love and joy xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Launna!

      It was SO beautiful this week, actually in the 60s!! Then this morning I woke up and went outside, and it was snowing!! This Chicago weather is crazy, and I think that's why everyone has been getting sick lately. My kids have had colds and then last week I was sick ALL week with a fever/chills/aches/horrible congestion/cough, etc. Hopefully it'll warm up again because it was so beautiful out and it was nice to take the kids outside to play after being trapped inside all winter. Hopefully the weather by you is better than it is here today! <3 xo

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)