Friday, July 27, 2018

My July Ipsy Bag!

Hiii my loves,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! We definitely are in my house. We've been doing a lot of fun outings with the kids and friends lately. I can't believe they go back to school in just a few short weeks. I'm half sad because we've had such an awesome summer, but I'm also half relieved because I'll get a break from the craziness that summer break entails. 😂

I got my first Ipsy bag in the mail earlier this week and wanted to share what I received with you all! Here's what I got:






1.) Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Eye Pads
I've actually tried these before so I was pretty excited to get them in my bag. It wasn't a sample either, it's full size with 30 pads in there which is awesome.

2.) Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
I ended up giving this to a friend because I like gel liners better personally (for my top lid) and pencil liners for my waterline. I have way too many eyeliners as is. I've heard great things about this though and it's a high end brand so I'm sure she'll enjoy it.

3.) Elizabeth Mott Tapered Blending Brush
I was really happy to see this when I opened my bag because it's one of the things I was hoping to get when I saw other people's Ipsy bags this month. I've been using it everyday since I got it and I'm super impressed with it. It blends so nicely and doesn't cause any fallout. It's a great brush.

4.) ella eden Single Eyeshadow
I have similar colors to this shadow in quite a few of my palettes and way too many eyeshadows as it is, so I gave this away also. It's a very pretty color though and the reviews on it are great so I'm hoping my friend enjoys this one too.

5.) Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
This is the product I was the most excited about receiving. I've been using it every night since I got it during my before bed skin care routine and I already see a noticeable difference in my skin. It makes my skin so smooth but doesn't make it oily at all. I am definitely going to buy the full size of this product when the one I received runs out.

Do you get Ipsy? If so, what did you get this month? Have you tried any of the products I got in my bag? Let me know in the comments below!

xo, Sarah

6 comments:

  1. I have always thought about trying Ipsy . I don't do a lot of makeup but I like the idea of trying out these products. Gla you liked the things you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out! It's a great way to try new products and discover brands you haven't used or heard of before. I've heard great things about Birchbox as well and am looking in to signing up for their monthly subscription too. 😊

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  2. Our summer break ends in less than three weeks! I’m seriously wondering where this summer has gone. It flew by! Your Ipsy bag sounds like a winner! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it goes by too quickly! Hope you're enjoying your last days of summer!

      xo, Sarah

      Delete
  3. What a fab bag of goodies!! I don't get Ipsy, but I'm totally addicted to the Simple Micellar Makeup Remover pads!! The rest of the goodies look so awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using them a ton! They're great and don't irritate my sensitive eyes!

      xo, Sarah

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always comment back on your blog, as well as subscribe back if you subscribe to me. Please be respectful, don't be a hater. ;)